Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Buy 20000pcs LED Ball Pen with light bulb [复制链接]

1#
Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Kindly sen me your best offer for the follwoimg item The customer is sourcing the following item: LED Ball Pen with light bulb  (see the attached pictures) Function: Hit the ball pen to light it. 3 cell batteries includes E196 Please give me information about: Quantity: 20.000 / 25.000 pieces Size: approx 19,0 x ?2,7 cm Weight: approx 19 g Material: plastics Color: standard red or standard blue (kindly advise the PMS no of your standard item colours) Print/Branding: 1) Please indicate if both positions are printable (shaft and bulb) - please advise the max printing size at both prinitng places 2) Please quote per color per position (1c or 2c print) Packing: each in a polybag with 1c label for WEEE, CE, EAR Certificates: Please provide any certificate that shows quality: minimum: ROHS , CE In order to calculate your offer we will need the following important informations: 1) FOB shipping port for airfreight and seafreight 2) pieces per export carton and inner packing 3) weight per export carton 4) dimensions of export carton 5) lead time for sample production and mass production. 6) Terms of payment 7) Is payment by L/C possible? Please confirm all above requirements. Without these information we cannot use your offer. Thank you for understanding. Please send reference pictures of the items you offer. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your fast feedback will be highly appreciated. Kind Regards Lydia 以下是采购商联系方式
***** 该内容需会员回复才可浏览 *****
本主题由 管理员 admin 于 2008/11/1 11:47:04 执行 设置精华/取消 操作
分享 转发
2#

3#

发新话题 回复该主题